Wes Collins has called Charlotte home for nearly 20 years, which practically makes him a native Charlottean at this point in his life. He knows the ins and outs of the Queen City like the back of his hand, and his professionalism, extraordinary negotiation skills and tech-savvy marketing abilities set him apart as a licensed REALTOR®/Broker.
Originally from Dallas, Texas, Wes first moved to Tokyo, Japan and then to Charlotte at 8 years of age. He then attended Appalachian State University in Boone, NC where he earned a BA degree in Secondary Education; History. Wes started his career teaching high school history, where he learned valuable skills such as patience and the importance of treating people as unique individuals. He has learned how to apply these skills to real estate, where he helps to teach and consult his clients based on their own individual preferences and needs.
Wes and his wife enjoy living in the Elizabeth neighborhood of Charlotte. In addition to their own neighborhood, he specializes in selling real estate in the Madison Park, Uptown, Dilworth and South Charlotte areas. “I think one thing that makes Charlotte so unique is the vast number of neighborhoods and niches,” explains Wes. “No matter what your interests and needs are, there is something for everyone.”
Wes and his wife Kristen are happily married with a new daughter, Charlotte Marvelle. When he isn’t selling real estate, he enjoys visiting the local breweries, attending local sporting events and spending time with family and friends.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
- Strategic Pricing Specialist Designation (SPS)
- 2017 Charlotte Observer Rising Star Award Recipient
- Dickens Mitchener top producing agent in 2017
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- National Association of Realtors®
- Big Brother Big Sister Volunteer
- Volunteer for 2018 Education Advisory Group