Wes Collins has called Charlotte home for over 20 years, which practically makes him a native Charlottean at this point in his life. He knows the ins and outs of the Queen City like the back of his hand, and his professionalism, extraordinary negotiation skills and tech-savvy marketing abilities set him apart as a licensed REALTOR®/Broker.
Wes started his career teaching high school history and has learned how to apply these skills to real estate, where he helps to teach and consult his clients based on their own individual preferences and needs. Wes and his wife enjoy living in the South Park area of Charlotte. In addition to their own neighborhood, he specializes in selling real estate in Charlotte Neighborhoods such as Elizabeth and Plaza Midwood, Madison Park, South Charlotte and even Huntersville.
Wes and his wife Kristen are happily married with a daughter, Charlotte, and new born son, Jackson. When he isn’t selling real estate, he enjoys visiting the local breweries, attending local sporting events and spending time with family and friends.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
- Strategic Pricing Specialist Designation (SPS)
- 2017 Charlotte Observer Rising Star Award Recipient
- Dickens Mitchener top producing agent in 2017
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- National Association of Realtors®
- Big Brother Big Sister Volunteer
- Volunteer for 2018 Education Advisory Group