As a licensed REALTOR®/Broker for almost 30 years in the Charlotte market, Wayne Honeycutt is a true market professional, who has mastered nearly all aspects of the complex real estate industry. As a NC Lessened General Contractor with 1000’s of projects under his belt, he has a unique ability to see the possibilities of a property or what tweaking it’s going to take to obtain the highest prices. He possesses an unmatchable knowledge of the market and a keen understanding of Charlotte’s most sought-after neighborhoods.
Wayne is a North Carolina native who graduated with a business management degree from North Carolina State University. He moved to Charlotte in 1987 and started his career and family. He is happily married for 35 years to his beautiful wife Melody, and has twin daughters, Elizabeth and Madison. His daughters, now in their early thirties were born and raised in Charlotte and went through the acclaimed Charlotte-Mecklenburg School district.
When he is not busy buying/selling real estate or renovating properties, he enjoys spending time with his family and his new granddaughter, Lucy. In his leisurely time, he loves to hunt, fish, snowboard, and hike the mountains. He trains and hunts German Shorthaired Pointers. He is also a licensed private pilot with 900 plus hours of flying around the eastern U. S.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina
- Licensed General Contractor in North Carolina
- Owner of Allied Restoration Specialist
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- National Association of Realtors®
- Myers Park United Methodist Church volunteer
- Former Member of the Charlotte North Rotary
- Former Chairman of the Habitat for Humanity committee