- D’Agostino proudly joined the Dickens Mitchener team in 2015 and continues to provide his buyers and sellers with unmatchable service and negotiation skills.
- It has been said, "with his knowledge of inspection reports and repair request he takes a CSI approach when first viewing homes with buyers so that they are well informed before making big financial decisions."
- That same knowledge is utilized when helping sellers bring their homes to market. He is a true professional on all aspects of residential real estate.
- South Charlotte resident of more than 30 years and 10+ years of real estate experience.
- After studying business in college, he became a national account representative for IP Innovations Financial Services and assisted his father in raising $25 million dollars to start his company. He then took his financial expertise to transition into a new career as a new home construction sales representative.
- D’Agostino went on to earn his real estate license and became a full time broker in 2008. He quickly worked up the ranks at his firm, becoming an award-winning, top producer and earning an impressive Relocation Certified Specialist designation.
- He has personal experience living in Quail Hollow IV for ten years and he now lives in Olde Providence in South Charlotte.
- In his spare time, he enjoys woodworking and home improvement, exercising, golfing, mountain biking, playing soccer, and watching the Panther and Yankees.
- Recognized as a Top Producer each year at Dickens Mitchener.
- Featured in the March 2020 Charlotte Real Producers Magazine.
- Charlotte Business Journal –Top 5 Producer (Local Agent on the Move) 2013, 2014
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Quality Service Certified (QSC Designation)
- Weichert Relocation Certified Specialist
- Weichert Sales Achievement Award (2013, 2014)