As a dedicated broker with a proven track record of success in real estate sales, Tim Hansley is known for giving 110 percent to his mission of finding the right home or investment for his valued clients. Prior to joining Dickens Mitchener in 2014, Hansley was a top producer for many years in the ultra-competitive Manhattan real estate market. He is able to bring that experience to the table when working with his buyers and sellers in the Queen City.
Hansley’s passion for real estate is evident in the attention he gives to clients and the strong relationships he forms with them. His success is measured by the compliments and referrals he receives from his trusted clients. Hansley is also a talented negotiator, who consistently achieves high prices for sellers and finds the best deals on the market for his buyers.
Hansley lives with his wife Katie and sons Timothy and Griffin in South Charlotte. He is very familiar with the classic Charlotte communities and the upscale properties that make each neighborhood so unique. In his free time, he enjoys traveling with his family, playing and watching sports and working on projects around the house.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
- LeadingRE Relocation Specialist Certification
- 2015 Charlotte Observer Rising Star Award Recipient
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer in 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Carolina Multiple Listing Service
- National Association of Realtors®
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association