Stevee Baskerville is committed to providing the intimate knowledge and impeccable guidance to negotiate her clients’ transactions. It’s her unique background that gives her a leg-up in the Charlotte real estate market. Baskerville moved to Charlotte in the late 1990s and has explored the city inside and out. Prior to moving to south, she received a Master of Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Iowa. She then moved to Charlotte, where she worked in the medical field for several years. In 2004 Baskerville and her husband chose to invest in real estate.
Transitioning to real estate full-time is something she has found greatly rewarding. Her greatest skill, undoubtedly carried over from her time as a PA, is creating relationships with her clients that are comfortable, friendly and above all, trustworthy. “It’s important for real estate agents to expertly analyze current market trends to help their clients maximize their investments,” explains Baskerville. “My goal is to earn my clients’ business for life.” Stevee lives in Myers Park with her Husband Matt and children Camden and Mckenna.
- Licensed REALTOR®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener Consistent Top Producer
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Selwyn Elementary School volunteer
- Elder at Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church
- Middle and High School Youth advisor at SAPC