- Sherry has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as a Five Star Professional Realtor, Consistent Top Producer, and is affiliated with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®.
- Sherry’s previous career was the owner of a textile design company that produced art for top companies in the apparel and home furnishing industry.
- She became a stay at home Mom with her two daughters for a while but needed to get back to work! Sherry entered into Real Estate and never looked back.
- In her first year in the industry, she was honored as a top producer and received Dickens Mitchener's “Rookie of the Year Award.”
- Sherry is a native North Carolinian and has lived in Charlotte for over thirty years and knows the market inside out.
- Sherry is a gifted negotiator and known for remaining graceful under pressure - and making the deal happen!
- Her vision for design allows her to help clients with remodels, design, and staging properties.
- Sherry prides herself on working ethically and keeping her client's desires and interests at the forefront of the transaction.
- Her warm smile, sense of humor and sincere approach comes shining through and that's why many of her clients are repeats, referrals, and become her friends!
- Sherry lives in Myers Park with her husband Steve.
- Recipient of Charlotte Magazine’s Five Star Award for Overall Customer Satisfaction since 2007
- Forbes Magazine + Five Star Award Realtor
- Member at Myers Park Methodist
- Member of Good Friends
- Volunteer with Meals on Wheels
- Sherry loves traveling, especially to Europe
- She enjoys a active lifestyle and her favorite hobbies include running, yoga, hiking and biking
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer 2004-2019
- Dickens Mitchener Rookie of the Year 2004
- President's Circle, Executive Circle