As a full-time Realtor®/Broker, Sherry George puts her clients first to ensure they are completely satisfied and happy with every home purchase and/or sale.
Her unique background combines many years of professional marketing, advertising and sales experience working with various nationally recognized corporations – adidas, Fila, Coca-Cola, Toyota, and more. She has acquired a combination of professionally honed skills that set her apart from other agents by offering unique “out-of-the-box” thinking to problem solve and get things done. When listing a home for sale, Sherry brings creative solutions to the table to maximize profits for her clients. When working with buyers, she listens to her clients’ specific needs to find the best possible property fit. When negotiating, she is always working in the best interests of her clients to ensure the best possible deal while looking for win-win opportunities to make each transaction smooth and seamless.
Sherry’s interest in a real estate career evolved from growing up in a family of real estate professionals, including a commercial developer, residential agent and title officer. This background prepared Sherry to assist her clients in determining the optimal price for properties they wish to purchase or sell. With a professional yet personal and friendly approach, Sherry is always an advocate for her clients and provides them with the appropriate guidance while always maintaining her professional integrity.
She received her Undergraduate Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara where she also played Division 1 volleyball on a top 5 nationally ranked NCAA Collegiate Team. She has lived in Charlotte for nearly 20 years with her husband and their three active kids, including two teenage girls at Charlotte Country Day School and an older son who is pursuing a video/film career in Utah. In her personal time, Sherry enjoys the outdoors, snow skiing, tennis, hiking and fitness. She is active in the local community, volunteering at her children’s school, sport teams and other civic activities. Making a positive impact in our Charlotte community is extremely important to Sherry.
- Licensed Realtor® /Broker in North Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Dickens Mitchener Executive Circle Award 2016, 2017
- Dickens Mitchener Top Sales Team of the Year 2015
- Strategic Pricing Specialist (SPS Designation)
- BA, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
- National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- North Carolina Association of Realtors® (NCAR)
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association (CRRA)
- Myers Park Presbyterian (Member)
- Room at the Inn (Volunteer)
- Charlotte Preparatory School PA Board Officer (Volunteer)
- Housing Opportunity Foundation/Charlotte Regional Realtor Association (Committee Member)
- Many years playing League Tennis at Olde Providence Swim and Racquet Club