As a full-time Realtor®/Broker, Sherry George puts her clients first to ensure they are completely satisfied with every home purchase and/or sale. Her unique background combines many years of professional Marketing, Advertising and Sales experience working for numerous nationally recognized companies. She offers a combination of professionally honed skills that set her apart from other agents through unique “out-of-the-box” thinking to problem-solve and get things done.
When listing a home for sale, Sherry brings creative solutions to maximize profits for her clients. When working with buyers, she listens to her clients’ needs to find the best possible property fit. When negotiating, she secures the best possible deal while looking for win-win opportunities in each transaction. Sherry is an advocate for her clients and provides insightful guidance.
She received her Undergraduate Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara where she also played Division 1 Volleyball on a NCAA Nationally Ranked Top 5 Collegiate Team.
She has lived in South Charlotte for nearly 20 years with her husband and their three active kids.
- Licensed Realtor® /Broker in North Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Dickens Mitchener Executive Circle Award 2016, 2017
- Dickens Mitchener Top Sales Team of the Year 2015
- Strategic Pricing Specialist (SPS Designation)
- BA, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
- National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- North Carolina Association of Realtors® (NCAR)
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association (CRRA)
- Myers Park Presbyterian (Member)
- Room at the Inn (Volunteer)
- Charlotte Preparatory School PA Board Officer (Volunteer)
- Housing Opportunity Foundation/Charlotte Regional Realtor Association (Committee Member)
- Many years playing League Tennis at Olde Providence Swim and Racquet Club