Shelly Rydell joined Dickens Mitchener in 2003, and has built her business to be consistently in the top 10 in sales with over 90% or more of her annual sales coming from happy past client referrals. As a Charlotte native she has extensive knowledge of the city’s most sought-after neighborhoods and the parks, schools, and amenities throughout our area. Shelly attended the NCSU College of Design, earning two degrees in architecture. She worked in the design field for more than 10 years before shifting to real estate.
She grew up in the SouthPark area, and has owned property in Elizabeth, Plaza-Midwood, and Cotswold where she has lived for 15 years. She brings enormous value to her clients with her design background – helping buyers see a home for what it is today, and what it’s future potential could be. This skill has also helped her when representing sellers – she excels in preparing a home to be market-ready. Her clients value and trust her instincts and attention to detail. Rydell’s number one goal is always act in her clients’ best interest, while always keeping the big picture in mind.
In her free time, Rydell enjoys spending time with her lovely family, working in her garden, traveling to the NC mountains and coast, reading, and cooking!
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina and South Carolina
- 10+ years in full-time residential real estate sales
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer since 2005
- Dickens Mitchener Top 10 Salesperson since 2008
- Five-Star Real Estate Agent in Charlotte Magazine, five times
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Leads a Girl Scout brownie troop of 11 third graders
- Cotswold Happenings Blogger