- Sarah is originally from Buffalo, N.Y.
- She relocated to Charlotte in 2008 from Naples, Florida.
- Szczodrowski is a graduate of the University of Florida in Gainesville, with a bachelor’s degree in both English and advertising.
- She has been a full-time REALTOR®/Broker since 2005 and she is licensed in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida.
- Szczodrowski currently holds a variety of real estate designations and she is very involved with the REALTOR® Association at the local, state, and national levels.
- She joined Dickens Mitchener in 2010 and became the Broker-in-Charge in 2014.
- As the Broker-in-Charge, she excels in recruiting agents, as well as training, advising, and monitoring agents in all sales activities, licensing compliance requirements, and strategic marketing campaigns.
- She currently lives in the Marvin area of Waxhaw with her husband, Michael, and their children, Madison & Evan.
- Former Director of Recruiting and General Sales Manager at Weichert Realtors® in Naples Florida
- Canopy REALTOR® Association Professional Standards Committee
- Founding Member of Canopy Regional REALTOR® Association & North Carolina REALTOR® Association Young Professionals Network
- 2010-2018 Recipient of Charlotte Magazine’s 5 STAR AWARD for Overall Customer Satisfaction
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer
- Graduate of REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Quality Service Certified (QSC)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES).
- Graduate of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® Maestro Leadership Program