- Sarah is originally from Columbus, OH and has been calling Charlotte home for over 5 years.
- Good began her college career at Vanderbilt University and is a graduate of the Ohio State University.
- Prior to jumping into real estate, Sarah had an extensive retail career with experience ranging from retail management to direct to consumer sales.
- Sarah’s background in sales has helped shape her “super powers” of building relationships and creating trust.
- Sarah lives in Dilworth with her husband Scott and her dog Eloise.
- Good is a loving mother of 4 and adoring grandmother of 3 girls.
- Sarah loves to visit her children that are spread across the eastern part of the country! Her youngest, Cameron, is enrolled at UNC Chapel Hill, Corey is in Nashville & Thaddeus and his wife and children are in Columbus. Plus her middle daughter, Sydney is right here in Charlotte.
- Sarah is an avid cook and reader
- Previous Myers Park High School IB Parent Council (2014-2017)
- Member at Myers Park Presbyterian Church where she has served on the Leadership Team Task Force and as a High School Youth Advisor
- Sarah and her family enjoy vacationing in Palmetto Bluff, SC, and Crested Butte, CO.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®