Sarah Carpenter Szczodrowski is originally from Buffalo, N.Y. She relocated to Charlotte in 2008 from Naples, Fla. Szczodrowski is a graduate of the University of Florida in Gainesville, with a bachelor’s degree in both English and advertising. She has been a full time Realtor®/Broker since 2005 and she is licensed in North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida. Szczodrowski currently holds a variety of real estate designations and she is very involved with the Realtor® Association at the local, state and national levels. She joined Dickens Mitchener in 2010 and became the Broker-in-Charge in 2014.
Szczodrowski is committed to providing unparalleled service to her clients, both buyers and sellers. She strives to be resourceful, responsive and attentive to every client. Whether her clients’ move is across the street or across the county, she is dedicated to listening to their needs and serving them with honesty, integrity and professionalism. “My vision is to match every client with a neighborhood that suits their hearts and a home that suits their budgets! By doing so, I hope to earn their loyalty and trust to become lifelong clients and most importantly, valued friends!” says Szczodrowski.
As the Broker-in-Charge, Szczodrowski excels in recruiting agents, as well as training, advising, and monitoring agents in all sales activities, licensing compliance requirements and strategic marketing campaigns. With more than ten years of real estate experience she is well-versed on the latest industry practices, rules and regulations. This know-how enriches her performance as the “go-to” liaison between agents and the real estate commission, as well as the local Realtor® association. Szczodrowski is committed to maintaining Dickens Mitchener’s reputation as Charlotte’s best source for residential real estate by providing vast market experience, outstanding results & client satisfaction.
Szczodrowski currently lives in the Marvin area of Waxhaw with her husband, Michael, and their children, Madison & Evan.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
- Consistent Dickens Mitchener Top Producer
- Graduate of Realtor® Institute (GRI)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Quality Service Certified (QSC)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES).
- Graduate of Weichert Management Academy
- Former Director of Recruiting and General Sales Manager at Weichert Realtors® in Naples Florida
- Former Housing Foundation’s Realtors® Care Day Site Captain
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association Leadership Development Program
- Graduate of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Maestro Leadership Program
- 2010-2018 Recipient of Charlotte Magazine’s 5 STAR AWARD for Overall Customer Satisfaction.
- National Association of Realtors®
- Charlotte Regional Realtors® Association
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services Advisory Board Member
- Charlotte Regional Realtors® Association Professional Standards Committee
- Founding Member of Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association & North Carolina Realtor® Association Young Professionals Network