Sarah Carpenter Szczodrowski is originally from Buffalo, N.Y. She relocated to Charlotte in 2008 from Naples, Fla. Szczodrowski is a graduate of the University of Florida in Gainesville, with a bachelor’s degree in both English and advertising. She has been a full time Realtor®/Broker since 2005 and she is licensed in North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida. Szczodrowski currently holds a variety of real estate designations and she is very involved with the Realtor® Association at the local, state and national levels. She joined Dickens Mitchener in 2010 and became the Broker-in-Charge in 2014.
As the broker-in-charge, Szczodrowski excels in recruiting agents, as well as training, advising, and monitoring agents in all sales activities, licensing compliance requirements and strategic marketing campaigns. With more than ten years of real estate experience and a variety of top real estate designations, she is well-versed on the latest industry practices, rules and regulations. This know-how enriches her performance as the “go-to” liaison between agents and the real estate commission, as well as the local Realtors® association. She is also responsible for scheduling and coordinating special events, guest speakers, sales meetings and community outreach activities. Szczodrowski is thriving in her new position as broker-in-charge and strives to be resourceful, responsive and attentive to both her clients and the Dickens Mitchener market-leading agents. “This opportunity is very exciting and I feel so privileged to join the leadership team here at Dickens Mitchener. As broker-in-charge, I’m committed to maintaining our firm’s reputation as Charlotte’s best source for market experience, client satisfaction and outstanding results.”
Szczodrowski is committed to providing unparalleled service to her clients, both buyers and sellers. She strives to be resourceful, responsive and attentive to every client. Whether her clients’ move is across the street or across the county, she is dedicated to listening to their needs and serving them with honesty, integrity and professionalism. “My vision is to match every client with a neighborhood that suits their hearts and a home that suits their budgets! By doing so, I hope to earn their loyalty and trust to become lifelong clients and most importantly, make them feel valued!” says Szczodrowski.
Szczodrowski currently lives in South Charlotte with her husband, Michael, and daughter, Madison.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina
- Consistent Dickens Mitchener top producer
- Graduate of Realtor® Institute (GRI)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Quality Service Certified (QSC)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES).
- Graduate of Weichert Management Academy
- Former director of recruiting and general sales manager at Weichert Realtors® in Naples Florida
- Housing Foundation’s Realtors® Care Day site captain
- National Association of Realtors® – State & Local Issues Committee (2011)
- Charlotte Regional Realtors® Association
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services Advisory Board member
- Publication & Communication Committee
- Government Affairs Committee
- North Carolina Realtor® Association Young Professionals Network (event and sponsorship chairwoman on the advisory board in 2011, committee chairwoman in 2012) – Participant in the Leadership Development Program