In today’s challenging market, sometimes the most difficult part of a real estate transaction is not finding the perfect home, but navigating through complicated negotiations and financing. With a 15-year background in banking, including owning her own mortgage company, Sarah Craft Curme is able to offer unique and invaluable insight into the process of buying a home. As a client-focused Realtor®, Curme chooses not to specialize in a certain price point or neighborhood; instead, she specializes in her clients’ individual needs as they transition from one home, or one city, to another.
In addition to her real estate career, Curme has experience with renovating and re-selling several homes, and owns and manages two condominiums. This added experience has allowed her the opportunity to make both mistakes and home runs with renovations, which she knows has ultimately helped her to better anticipate and navigate her clients’ needs. As the middle sibling in a family with nine children, she learned early on how to advocate for herself, a skill that has transitioned effectively in serving her clients.
Born and raised in North Carolina, Curme has lived in Charlotte since 1986. In her free time, Curme likes to walk, travel, play tennis and spend time with her family and three pets. She stays up to date with both national and international news, and has traveled to New Zealand, Europe and the Middle East. She loves the outdoors and aims to keep a healthy lifestyle.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina
- Consistent Top Producer at Dickens Mitchener
- Meredith College graduate 1983
- Prudential Securities 1983-1986
- Bank of America Mortgage 1986-1995
- Co-owner of Crown Mortgage 1995-1999
- Renovation Management experience
- Property Management experience
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Catawba Land Conservancy member
- St. Peter’s Episcopal Search Committee
- Trinity Episcopal Strategic Planning Committee