Sallie Collett Prouty, a native of North Carolina, has lived in the Charlotte area for the past 28 years. She has been with Dickens Mitchener for 20 years, and during this time she has gained intricate knowledge of the residential real estate market in Charlotte and the surrounding communities. Sallie decided to become a real estate agent in 1997. She has an innate love for homes, land and development, and it’s this passion that has led to her successful, fulfilling career in the industry.
“I fell in love with the lifestyle Charlotte and the surrounding areas have to offer,” explains Sallie. “It was and still is the perfect little big city. I specialize in South Charlotte communities from Uptown to beyond the southern I-485 beltway, including Union, Lancaster and York counties.”
Whether her clients are buying or selling, Sallie provides the highest level of service backed by her years of experience, knowledge of the marketplace, and reliable resources. Sallie relies on honesty, integrity and expert marketing strategies to achieve the objectives of her clients.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener 1999-2016 Top Producer
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
- Dickens Mitchener Top Relocation Agent in 2016
- Strategic Pricing Analyst®
- Luxury Homes Division®
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®