- Born in New Bern and raised in Charlotte, Roger Price has the lifelong connections and market knowledge to help his clients achieve their real estate dreams.
- His longtime career in the securities business gives him an edge during negotiations and when helping his clients make solid real estate investments.
- Roger attended East Mecklenburg High School and earned his Business Administration degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- His previous career as a Financial Advisor, where real estate holdings were an integral part of the whole process, seamlessly transitioned him into the real estate field.
- He has lived in Matthews for more than two decades and previously lived in Myers Park for 15 years.
- He is extremely plugged-in to the community and is recognized on the East Mecklenburg Wall of Fame with several other local leaders for advisory help to the school over many years.
- He is an avid participant in the running community and a longtime volunteer with high school track and cross country.
- He has run marathons in Charlotte, New York, Montreal, and Boston, among others.
- When he’s not selling real estate, Roger enjoys spending time with his wife of 43 years, Debi, and their three children and three grandchildren.
- He also enjoys being involved at their church, Myers Park Presbyterian.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®