- A Charlotte resident for more than 30 years, Peggy has extensive knowledge of Charlotte and its many diverse neighborhoods,schools, and amenities.
- Peggy grew up in Rock Hill, S.C., where her father and grandparents owned and operated Green Real Estate and Rental Agency.
- After graduation from Converse College in Spartanburg, S.C., Peggy moved to Charlotte and taught high school choral music.
- She is married and has four sons.
- After raising their children, she decided to follow in her family’s footsteps and became a REALTOR® with Dickens Mitchener in 2005.
- Peggy is a member of Myers Park Presbyterian Church where she serves as a Deacon and choir member.
- Past member of The Junior League of Charlotte
- In her spare time, Peggy enjoys traveling, golf, reading, and singing
- Five Star Real Estate Agent Award- Charlotte Magazine 2010-2019.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Strategic Pricing Specialist designation
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer 2011-2019