As a professional real estate advisor, Peggy Jones’s goal is to provide the best possible service to earn the trust and satisfaction of her clients. From first-time homebuyers to retirees wanting to downsize, she provides unparalleled service and partnership. Having been a Charlotte resident for more than 30 years, she has extensive knowledge of Charlotte and its many diverse neighborhoods. “There is nowhere else I’d rather live!” proclaims Jones. “Charlotte offers something for everyone—wonderful climate, a growing economy, professional sports teams, thriving arts and entertainment and a close proximity to mountains and beaches.” Jones’s years in the real estate business have given her the expertise to help her clients navigate the exciting yet often daunting processes of buying or selling their homes.
Peggy grew up in Rock Hill, S.C., where her father and grandparents owned and operated Green Real Estate and Rental Agency. After graduation from Converse College in Spartanburg, S.C., Peggy moved to Charlotte and taught school. She is married, and she and her husband have four sons. After raising their children, she decided to follow in her family’s footsteps and became a Realtor® with Dickens Mitchener in 2005. She is a member of Myers Park Presbyterian Church, where she sings in the choir. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, walking and singing.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener Consistent Top Producer
- Voted One of the Best Residential Real Estate Agents in the Charlotte Area, Charlotte Magazine 2010-2017
- Strategic Pricing Specialist designation
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services (CMLS)
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association (CRRA)
- National Association of Realtors® (NAR)