Missy Erwin Highsmith, a licensed broker since 2000, began her real estate career in Charlotte in 2003. She graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, with a degree in Journalism and Mass Communication. She spent three years in advertising and marketing in Atlanta & Raleigh, before returning to her hometown to pursue a career in residential real estate. Real estate was a natural choice for Missy. Her father being a commercial real estate developer, she grew up watching shopping centers, neighborhoods, custom homes, etc develop.
Highsmith joined Dickens Mitchener in 2014, following 11 years at Marilyn Hartley Realty. Her clients appreciate her personal attention to detail, strong work ethic, patience and dedication, aiming to create a streamlined, less stressful experience for buyers and sellers alike.
Living and working in the center of her market, she balances her dedication to work and family. She and her family reside in Myers Park. She is active in her three children’s schools- Charlotte Latin and Myers Park Presbyterian. She specializes in Myers Park, Eastover, Cotswold, Dilworth, Southpark and surrounding areas.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina
- Charlotte Magazine Annual Five Star Real Estate Agent Award winner
- Consistent top producer at Dickens Mitchener
- Carolina Multiple Listings Service
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- National Association of Realtors®
- Past Co-Chair Pat’s Place Barbecue & Bluejeans (2011, 2013)
- Myers Park Presbyterian Church member
- Charlotte Latin Alumni Governing Board member (2010-2013)