Realtor®/Broker Missy Highsmith has been a proud resident of the Queen City since 1978. With her father being a commercial real estate developer, she grew up checking on properties, watching shopping center groundbreakings, neighborhoods being developed and homes coming out of the ground.
Highsmith graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a degree in journalism and mass communication, with a focus in advertising. She obtained her real estate license immediately upon graduation, and worked in advertising and marketing prior to returning to Charlotte in 2003 to pursue a full-time career in real estate.
Highsmith became a top producer at Marilyn Hartley Realty during her 11 years with the firm prior to joining Dickens Mitchener in 2014. She is a dedicated hard worker who strives for fairness and client satisfaction above all. “Quality over quantity is my focus. I don’t want to be the biggest, but to be the best realtor I can for my clients while balancing work and family,” says Highsmith. She has an intimate knowledge of Eastover, Cotswold and Myers Park, as well as the surrounding areas.
Highsmith currently lives in Myers Park with her husband and three young children.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina
- Charlotte Magazine Annual Five Star Real Estate Agent Award winner
- Consistent top producer at Dickens Mitchener
- Carolina Multiple Listings Service
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- National Association of Realtors®
- Past Co-Chair Pat’s Place Barbecue & Bluejeans (2011, 2013)
- Myers Park Presbyterian Church member
- Charlotte Latin Alumni Governing Board member (2010-2013)