Realtor®/Broker Michelle Dyman is committed to working for her clients in a professional, respectful and highly responsive way, with constant communication throughout every transaction. To Michelle, there is nothing more satisfying than helping a client find or sell a home to achieve their personal goals.
Michelle relocated from New York, to Florida, to South Carolina before settling in Charlotte five years ago. Having personally experienced these major moves, Michelle knows the ins and outs of relocating and is able to ensure her clients experience stress-free moves, time and time again. While her finance degree from the State University of New York gives her an edge during negotiations, she also realizes the importance of forming personal relationships with her clients based on trust and respect.
Michelle, her husband and three children live in the Ballantyne area and enjoy spending time at their home on Lake Norman with family and friends. Michelle also enjoys her neighborhood book club, cooking, touring homes and dining at all the amazing restaurants Charlotte has to offer.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
- Consistent top producer at Dickens Mitchener
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation (ABR)
- Graduate of the State University of New York
- Strategic Listing Specialist (SLS) designation
- 2016 Recipient of Charlotte Five Star Award
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC)
- 2015-2016 Volunteer for Charlotte Regional Realtors Association, Housing Foundations Realtor Care Day
- 2015-2016 Charlotte Regional Realtors Association, Fair and Affordable Housing Advisory Group (FAHAG)