Michelle Dyman joined Dickens Mitchener in 2014 and is a consistent Top Producer. She works full time and is committed to working for her clients in a professional, respectful and highly responsive way, with constant communication throughout every transaction. To Michelle, there is nothing more satisfying than helping a client find their dream home or to work with clients to sell their current home to ensure their goals are met.
Having personally experienced major moves from New York and Florida, she knows the ins and outs of relocating and is able to ensure her clients experience is as stress free as possible. Her finance degree from the State University of New York gives her an edge during negotiations, forming personal relationships with her clients based on trust and respect is equally important. Michelle splits her free time between Ballantyne and Lake Norman with her family and friends and volunteers with charitable organizations throughout Charlotte.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
- Consistent top producer at Dickens Mitchener
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation (ABR)
- Graduate of the State University of New York
- Strategic Listing Specialist (SLS) designation
- 2016 Recipient of Charlotte Five Star Award
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC)
- 2015-2016 Volunteer for Charlotte Regional Realtors Association, Housing Foundations Realtor Care Day
- 2015-2016 Charlotte Regional Realtors Association, Fair and Affordable Housing Advisory Group (FAHAG)