- As the son of an award-winning Interior Designer and self-proclaimed architect, Michael inherited his mother's gift when it comes to architecture and design.
- He designed his home in New Orleans, which has been showcased more than a dozen times; and helped design a home in Pebble Beach, CA.
- Michael grew up traveling the world with his family and intrinsically knows what will catch someone's eye when looking at homes and how to design them best.
- Murphy and his partner, Dr. Brent Becnel, recently moved back to Charlotte and love everything the Queen City has to offer.
- Michael graduated from Queens University in 1995 with a degree in Communications, concentrating on Marketing and TV Journalism.
- He loves to cook, hike in the mountains, and swim.
- Enjoys walking and biking the various neighborhoods of Charlotte with his partner and their Giant Schnauzer, Drake.
Milestones & Memberships
- Licensed REALTOR®/Broker in North Carolina
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- He currently sits on the Queens University Board of Trustees
- Member of Christ Episcopal Church