“When you put your trust in me as your Realtor®, you come first,” says Michael Nester. This adage has always been Nester’s approach to doing business and the key element to forming solid relationships with his clients. He is completely dedicated to making sure that his clients receive top notch service and commitment from himself and his team 24 hours a day, seven days a week. He has even been dubbed “the most accessible realtor in Charlotte” due to his availability and response time to emails, texts and phone calls. Nester has more than 17 years of full-time experience in the real estate industry and has consistently been one of the top producers at Dickens Mitchener. He attributes this success to his strong work ethic, detailed knowledge of the Charlotte real estate market, extreme attention to detail and powerful negotiation skills. He also teaches classes for Dickens Mitchener’s New Agent Training Program on various topics.
In addition to traditional buyers and sellers, he has also worked with relocation companies, small and large scale investors, foreclosures, short sales and estate sales at a variety of price points. These include single family homes, condominiums, townhomes, multifamily homes, rental properties and land properties. “I welcome the opportunity to help you in any way that I can,” he says. Nester currently lives in East Charlotte near the Cotswold and Elizabeth neighborhoods. He has a vast knowledge of many of Charlotte’s most popular surrounding neighborhoods including Chantilly, Midwood, NoDa, Dilworth, South End, Uptown, Myers Park, University, SouthPark, Ballantyne, Matthews and Huntersville.
Learn more about Michael Nester in these exclusive videos:
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener Consistent Multimillion-Dollar Top Producer
- Five-star agent for the past nine years (2010-2019)
- Voted Charlotte’s Best Real Estate Agent 2019
- Rising Star and Most Interesting Real Estate Agent – Charlotte Real Producers, August 2018
- Graduate of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte with a Bachelor of Science degree in political science & a Bachelor of Science degree in history
- Charlotte resident since 1989
- Former real estate paralegal, residential property manager, professional actor & research analyst with the Terrorism Studies Institute at George Washington University
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association (CRRA)
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services (CMLS)
- National Realtors® Association (NRA)