Meghan grew up in Arlington, VA and went on to attend Radford University where she graduated with a degree in media studies and advertising. She began her career in SC, as a full time real estate agent, serving the Charleston market. During her time in Charleston, she helped her clients navigate through new construction builds, buying homes/condos, resales and land sales.
Since joining Dickens Mitchener Meghan has a been a consistent Top Producer. Meghan possess that inquisitive nature when it comes to real estate and is always challenging herself to stay a head of the curve and latest market trends. She is personable, self-driven, and a passionate broker who provides top notch service to her clients.
She moved to Charlotte 10 years ago and calls Providence Plantation home. Experienced in all of the city’s surrounding areas with notable expertise in South Charlotte. In her free time, she loves volunteering and is active with the Crestdale Middle School Athletic Booster Club, spending time with her husband John, and three children, Connor, Emerson, and Finley.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina
- Full time consistent Top Producer
- Graduate of Radford University
- Carolina Multiple Listings Services
- Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Camp LUCK – Fundraising Co-chair
- Member of Dickens Mitchener Charitable Committee, hosting events benefiting various Charlotte Charities
- Co-Chair of Crestdale Middle School Athletic Booster Club