- Mary Robertson is a Charlotte native, which gives her a slight edge in this marketplace. She grew up in the Myers Park area.
- Graduate of Marjorie Webster Jr. College in Washington DC with a degree in Fashion Merchandising.
- She spent many years in the field working as a sales representative for corporations like Belk, Eckerd, and Adidas apparel.
- Robertson began her real estate career in 1999.
- The Robertsons currently live in the South Charlotte area, specifically in the Charndon Village neighborhood.
- She is also a Certified Residential Specialist and a Graduate of the Realtor® Institute, which symbolizes the knowledge, experience, and sincere care that she gives to each client.
- Voted Best in Client Satisfaction by Charlotte Magazine since 2009.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer - 2001-2019
- Dickens Mitchener Top Team 2015