- Marjorie Redding grew up in Asheville, North Carolina and has, thus, been exposed to beautiful and unique real estate for her entire life.
- After graduating from UNC-Chapel Hill with a degree in Journalism, Marjorie spent several years in California and Washington, DC. She then attended Wake Forest University School of Law.
- Marjorie practiced law in Asheville and then in Charlotte for seven years with her husband, David Redding. She focused primarily on civil litigation, including real estate disputes, and closed residential and commercial real estate transactions from time to time.
- Thanks to her first career, she knows her way around real estate contracts and transactions. In addition, she developed her skills as a strategic advocate and negotiator.
- Marjorie loves to play bridge and golf and pretty much anything that involves lakes, seas or oceans.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®