- As a native Charlottean, Margo has witnessed the tremendous growth of the Queen City firsthand.
- Before becoming a REALTOR®/Broker, Margo spent many years in corporate marketing. She also painted custom murals and artwork for clients.
- Margo grew up in the Myers Park neighborhood of Charlotte, and has also lived in SouthPark, Barclay Downs, Sedgefield and now calls Providence Plantation in South Charlotte home.
- In her free time, Margo enjoys running, painting, and spending time with her husband Greg, and two children Spencer and Reese.
- She also loves when her husband cooks and any day the Carolina Panthers play.
- Myers Park United Methodist Church member and volunteer
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) volunteer
- Room in the Inn volunteer
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Rookie of the Year 2017
- Dickens Mitchener Executive Circle Award 2017