As a native Charlottean, Margo Wells has witnessed the tremendous growth of the Queen City firsthand and loves that Charlotte has held onto its small-town Southern charm while gaining big-city amenities. Margo’s exceptional knowledge of the market, coupled with her professionalism and marketing background, makes her stand out as a licensed Realtor®/Broker.
Before becoming a Realtor®/Broker, Margo spent many years in corporate marketing. She also painted custom murals and artwork for clients. Margo’s creative eye is an asset when featuring the unique character of a client’s home for sale or finding the perfect home to buy.
Margo grew up in the Myers Park neighborhood of Charlotte, and has also lived in SouthPark, Barclay Downs, Sedgefield and now calls Providence Plantation in South Charlotte home. She’s very active in the community and loves showing clients the best Charlotte has to offer.
In her free time, Margo enjoys running, painting and spending time with her husband Greg, and two children Spencer and Reese. She also loves when her husband cooks and any day the Carolina Panthers play..
- Licensed Real Estate Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
- 2016 Charlotte Observer Rising Star Award Recipient
- Rookie of the Year 2017
- Top Producer Executive’s Circle 2017
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- National Association of Realtors®
- Myers Park United Methodist Church member and volunteer
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) volunteer
- Room in the Inn volunteer