- Mai-Lis loves authentic connections. She launched her website, People of Charlotte, in 2016 to celebrate individuals' stories. These connections serve as opportunities for the people featured in the stories, the audience, and her to truly listen, advocate, and connect. She is excited to bring this same passion, curiosity, and advocacy to real estate.
- A resident of Charlotte and Myers Park for over 20 years, she grew up in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Her career background includes sales and marketing in banking, software, and pharmaceuticals. She also launched a profitable children's clothing line.
- Her two children attend Myers Park High School.
- Mai-Lis is an Estonian name pronounced My-Lease.
- In 2018, her family traveled in an RV for over 10,000 miles in 62 days.
- She published a children’s book on diversity and inclusion called Mixed Nuts.
- Interests are hiking, skiing, scuba diving, painting, yoga, and writing.
- Her family loves the NC mountains and maintained a home in West Jefferson for 14 years.
- She has been featured for her work on both WCNC’s Charlotte Today and WBTV’s Morning Break.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®