- Attended University of South Carolina and studied hospitality with a minor in Business (Go Gamecocks!)
- Charlotte native who decided to become a broker to help people love Charlotte as much as she does and help them make a home here.
- Maggie adds a personalized touch to each transaction. She understands this is one of life's big decisions and ensures that everyone she works with feels confident in their decision and cheers them along the entire way.
- Currently lives in Plaza Midwood with her boyfriend and 2 yr old rescue named Bodie who is the center of attention in her household.
- She loves exploring Plaza Midwood and the Sugar Creek Greenway with Bodie.
- Maggie also likes to try new restaurants in the Charlotte area or you can find her on a nearby hike.
- She loves to cook and travel. Her favorite spot so far has been the Amalfi Coast in Italy.
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina Volunteer
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®