- Attended Liberty University and Southeastern School of Neuromuscular Massage Therapy
- Currently lives in Providence Plantation with her husband and three kids. They have two miniature Labradoodles, Niki and Henry.
- Lydia was raised in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- She had the privilege of meeting Nelson Mandela while growing up in South Africa.
- Small business owner for the last 13 years of Southpark Massage and Reiki where she was a massage and bodywork therapist.
- She passionately serves each real estate client as she helps them navigate buying or selling their home.
- Lydia loves to hike and camp.
- She also plays the violin.
- Traveling is something she loves to do and has served on short term mission trips to China, Europe, Haiti, and Mexico. She has also been to 17 countries and can't wait to add more to her list.
- Registered CMS Volunteer where she has helped with reading programs and character education.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Member and volunteer at Forest Hill Church in the children's ministry.