- It is her extensive 20 years of experience in market research that gives Turner an impressive advantage in the real estate industry.
- Prior to becoming a REALTOR®, Lori managed the consumer market research function for Wachovia and she also was a market research consultant to Fortune 100 companies.
- In addition to her degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s business school, she also completed coursework to earn a certification in landscape design.
- Turner is a Greensboro, N.C. native, but has also lived in Ohio and Wisconsin.
- She currently resides near the Quail Hollow area and is thrilled to call the Queen City home.
- Five years of service on Canopy REALTOR® Association committees on Government Affairs, Communication/Publication, MLS system, chairwoman of the Green Task Force
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network – Charlotte Affiliate, Advocacy Coordinator and charter member
- Charlotte Carolina Club (UNC-Chapel Hill Alumni in Charlotte) – Chair, Enrichment/Arts Events
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Graduate of the REALTOR® Institute