Lori Turner is a true advocate for her clients’ best interests. She is dedicated to protecting them at every stage of the transaction, from researching the market to negotiating the best terms for each contract. It is her extensive 20 years of experience in market research that gives Turner an impressive advantage in the real estate industry. Prior to becoming a Realtor®, Turner managed the consumer market research function for Wachovia and she also was a market research consultant to Fortune 100 companies. Turner decided to launch a second career in real estate because it had always fascinated her, and because her father was also involved in the field. In addition to her degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s business school, Turner also completed coursework to earn a certification in landscape design.
Turner is a Greensboro, N.C. native, but has also lived in Ohio and Wisconsin. She currently resides near the Quail Hollow area and is thrilled to call the Queen City home. “Charlotte has been my home for many years now and I am planted here, largely because of Charlotte’s geography, business opportunities, residents and cultural/entertainment offerings,” explains Turner. She brings integrity, diligence and added value to every client. Turner uses a consultative approach that increases clients’ assurance and minimizes the stresses of buying and selling real estate.
Turner has extensive knowledge of the neighborhoods in SouthPark and the Carmel Corridor, including Beverly Woods, Carmel Station/Valley, Montibello, Mountainbrook and Sharon Hills. She also has a great deal of experience in South Charlotte, Ballantyne, Ardrey, Ballanmoor, Blakeney Heath and Olde Providence.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina
- Graduate of the Realtor® Institute (advanced courses in legal, regulatory, professional standards)
- 20 years market research consulting to Fortune 100, including prior role managing the Consumer Market Research function for Wachovia
- National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association (CRRA)
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services (CMLS)
- Five years of service on Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association committees on Government Affairs, Communication/Publication, MLS system, chairwoman of the Green Task Force
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network – Charlotte Affiliate, Advocacy Coordinator and charter member
- Charlotte Carolina Club (UNC-Chapel Hill Alumni in Charlotte) – Chair, Enrichment/Arts events