- Liz joined Dickens Mitchener in 2000 and has consistently been a multimillion-dollar top producer for the company.
- Prior to selling real estate, Liz attended Randolph Macon Women’s College, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in English with a minor in art history.
- She has been married for 35 plus years and has three beautiful daughters, three wonderful sons-in-law and four fabulous grandchildren.
- Liz has called Charlotte home for 30 years and has always been an active volunteer in her community.
- Foundation Fighting Blindness National Trustee
- In her free time Liz enjoys playing golf, hiking, bridge and spending time with her grandchildren.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer 2000- 2019