- After graduating with her BA from the University of Notre Dame, Lisa moved to Charlotte in 2006 and quickly felt at home.
- She has lived in several of Charlotte’s most sought after areas including SouthPark, Ballanytne, Elizabeth, and currently lives in Myers Park.
- Lisa decided to follow her passion and make real estate her career after her lifelong interest culminated in being able to manage a complete tear down and reconstruction of her own family home.
- As a former lead event planner for large scale non-profit productions, Lisa took pride in her ability to organize and handle every small detail to ensure a successful event. She brings those same skills and tenacity to the real estate business.
- With experience assisting buyers, sellers, and investors throughout the Charlotte region, Lisa pursues the best deal on behalf of her clients but balances it with a caring and personal touch.
- Through her expertise and dedication, Lisa provides guidance in complex real estate decisions in order to meet all of her client's real estate goals.
- Lisa lives in Myers Park with her husband and 3 children, Owen, Adelyn, and Kellen.
- Lisa was born in England and moved to the US when she was 6 years old.
- Favorite restaurant in Charlotte - a tie between Flour Shop and Peppervine.
- Lisa loves to go to football games and has been a Carolina Panther's PSL owner since 2016.
- One of Lisa's favorite musicians is Eric Church - she has seen him 8 times in concert.
- Lisa's crutch is Chai Tea Lattes.
- Lisa co-founded a charity event "Just Dance for Emmalia", named after her daughter who passed away in 2008. It benefited the Turner Syndrome Clinic at UNC Chapel Hill.
- Lisa serves as Room Parent Coordinator for Selwyn Elementary PTA.
- Lisa loves to vacation in England/Scotland, and anywhere that has a beach!
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®