- Lisa Whetstone is a full-time real estate professional who measures her success by satisfied clients.
- In addition to her 20 years of selling real estate, Whetstone also has a strong corporate business background, which has proved to be a winning combination.
- She is originally from Florida and has lived in Georgia and Greensboro, NC. This experience has made her very familiar with the relocating process and she strives to make the process streamlined and less stressful for clients moving to the Charlotte area or leaving this great city on to their next adventure.
- Lisa calls Charlotte home. She has lived in Charlotte for 26 years and currently lives in Southpark.
- Lisa graduated from the University of South Florida with a degree in Psychology and another in Communications.
- Lisa's favorite place to vacation is on the beach or in the mountains. She is a great resource for assisting clients in finding the perfect vacation home whether in the mountains or at the beach.
- She is married and has two children. Her son is in college at Elon and both children attended Charlotte Country Day. He daughter is presuing her dreams of music and acting.
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and Luxury Portfolio®
- Charlotte Magazine Five Star Winner/Best in Client Satisfaction
- Actively involved in The American Heart Association
- Supporter of Running Works, Jamie Kimble Foundation for Courage and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer 2010-2019
- President of Pellyn Grove HOA