- Lindsey has lived at Lake Norman for 24 years and owned and operated a NASCAR, NFL and NCAA sales and licensing consulting firm for 20 years.
- As a previous writer for several LKN magazines and three-year Chair of The Peninsula Neighborhood’s Social and Government & Safety Committees, Lindsey has built a strong and broad network of connections surrounding the Huntersville, Cornelius and Mooresville area.
- Originally from Shaker Heights, OH and a graduate of Indiana University with a degree in sports marketing and business management, Lindsey currently resides with her husband of 20 years, Dan, and their two children who attend Lake Norman Charter.
- Lindsey wrote the first-ever bid for the city of Charlotte to host the 1998 Super Bowl while working at the Charlotte Sports Commission. Unfortunately, the Queen City did not meet the average winter temperature to “make the cut”.
- Nominated “Category Captain” by Lowe’s, Wal-Mart and Target’s corporate headquarters; an award designated to the top 1% of sales representatives who exceed annual retail forecasts.
- Founded LKN Kids for Kids, an organization that brings together children at holiday time to raise money through community service to buy “wish list” items for local children.
- Partner in a company ALL Events hired to manage all day-of-event and auction details for the Cookies for Kids Cancer annual fundraiser LKN Rotary’s annual “Wine Spectacular”
- Shark Tank is the one show Lindsey watches weekly and her dream continues to be on one day.
- Many days are spent as a family watching her children play in golf and tennis tournaments.
Milestones & Memberships
- Licensed REALTOR®/Broker in North Carolina
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®