- As a native Charlottean, Lindsay has a lifetime of community knowledge and an unparalleled passion for helping her clients achieve their real estate dreams.
- Lindsay has lived in the Queen City her entire life, attending Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools and earning her degree in Communications from The University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- She pursued a career in process design at Duke Energy before becoming licensed in residential real estate to pursue her dream of helping others find their perfect dream home that fits their needs.
- Lindsay lives in the Medearis neighborhood with her husband, their young son, and their two golden retrievers.
- Vacations in Seabrook Island
- Enjoys watching her brother, Corey Nagy, pursue his career as a professional golfer.
- Panthers Fan
- She is also a member of St. Gabriel’s Catholic Church.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Rookie of the Year 2018
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer 2018