- Kelly is a South Carolina native who has called the Queen City home for 20 years.
- After graduating from Clemson University with a degree in speech and communications, she began her career working for Bank of America.
- She transitioned to a sales and marketing career within the medical industry before moving to a marketing assistant role at a commercial real estate firm in Charlotte. Six years later, she decided to pursue her passion for selling real estate and became a licensed REALTOR®/Broker.
- Kelly, her husband Michael, and their two children have lived in the Cotswold neighborhood for 18 years.
- She is an active volunteer at Alexander Graham Middle School and Charlotte Christian School. Children attended Cotswold Elementary where Kelly served multiple terms on the Cotswold Elementary PTA Board.
- Member of Myers Park Presbyterian Church
- Served on the MPPC Presbyterian Women Council
- 2017 Charlotte Observer Real Estate Rising Star Recipient
- Actively involved in community outreach through I Am 24/7
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Executive Circle Recipient 2018 & 2019
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer 2018 & 2019