- With more than 25 years in the real estate industry, Kathy has a vast knowledge of the Charlotte market and a real passion for helping her clients find the perfect home.
- In 1988, Lancaster began her career in commercial real estate, with a focus on retail shopping centers and mid-rise office buildings.
- She worked as a property manager for Lat Purser & Associates and The Crosland Group and obtained her CSM designation during her tenure in the commercial field.
- In 2002, she joined Dickens Mitchener and has consistently been a top producer, with sales over $14 million per year.
- Kathy grew up in the small town of Houlton, Maine, located on the border of Canada in the northeastern part of the state.
- She and her husband, Lance, live in Charlotte’s Old Cotswold neighborhood and are the proud parents of a son and daughter, now in college.
- Member of Myers Park Presbyterian Church
- Member of Carmel Country Club
- Lancaster is an avid runner, enjoys playing tennis, golf and spending time with her family and friends.
- Charlotte Magazines “Best in Client Satisfaction” for 10 years
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer 2005-2019