With more than 25 years in the real estate industry, Kathy Lancaster has a vast knowledge of the Charlotte market and a real passion for helping her clients find the perfect home. She enjoys getting to know her clients and wants to understand their needs and desires beyond the numbers and facts.
In 1988, Lancaster began her career in commercial real estate, with a focus on retail shopping centers and mid-rise office. She worked as a property manager for Lat Purser & Associates and The Crosland Group and obtained her CSM designation during her tenure in the commercial field. After many fulfilling years in commercial real estate, Lancaster decided to learn a different facet of the real estate industry. In 2002, she joined Dickens Mitchener and has consistently been a top producer, with sales over $14 million per year.
Kathy grew up in the small town of Houlton, Maine, located on the border of Canada in the northeastern part of the state. She and her husband, Lance, live in Charlotte’s Old Cotswold neighborhood and are the proud parents of a son and daughter, now in college. She is a member of Myers Park Presbyterian Church and Carmel Country Club. Lancaster is an avid runner, enjoys playing tennis, golf and spending time with her family and friends.
- Licensed Realtor/Broker in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer
- Charlotte Magazines “Best in Client Satisfaction” for 10 years
- Myers Park Presbyterian Church
- Carmel Country Club
- Carolina Multiple Listing Service (CMLS)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR)
- Charlotte Regional Realtor Association (CRRA)