- Originally from Sag Harbor, N.Y. Kate grew up among some of the world's most stunning real estate.
- Her professional career began working as a producer for a national news network in New York where she thrived in the fast-paced, high-pressure newsroom.
- After years of experience in the broadcasting industry, Terrigno channeled her skills of working under tight deadlines into the real estate market.
- She has since become an expert in buying & selling real estate in the Charlotte market.
- Her drive, exceptional listening skills, and attention to detail make her a diligent navigator in the sometimes overwhelming task of buying or selling a home.
- As a native New Yorker, Terrigno has an eye for finding the needle in a haystack.
- "Coming from the Hamptons, I have a true appreciation for unique homes, especially those that radiate charm & sophistication; I was blown away by the city's quaint neighborhoods and the plethora of inimitable, classic homes and I couldn't resist an opportunity to work in such an impressive & successful real estate market."
- Her unmatched negotiating skills have landed her as a consistent top producer for Dickens Mitchener.
- “No matter my clients’ taste, budget, or requirements, I am confident that I will find them the most incredible home in this one of a kind Southern City.”
- Charlotte Real Producers Rising Star, August 2017
- Consistent Top Producer for Dickens Mitchener
- Cravable Carolinas Magazine Contributor
- Columnist of "Drinks with Kate"
- Plaza Midwood Home Tour Committee Member
- Junior League of Charlotte
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Executive Circle - 2016, 2017, 2018
- President Circle - 2019