- Karen Hollingsworth Miller is a Charlotte native who brings a rich knowledge of the area and 36 years of real estate experience to the table.
- After graduating from Charlotte Country Day School, Karen went on to start her college career at Wake Forest University and earned her degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- In 1984, Miller began her real estate career in Florida. One year later, she moved back to North Carolina where she continued her exciting profession of helping clients buy and sell homes.
- Born and raised in Charlotte, Karen has a vast knowledge of the city and surrounding counties.
- She grew up in Eastover and is currently a resident of Foxcroft with her husband and two sons.
- Karen is a lifelife equestrian and has enjoyed watching her son pursue jumpers and riding competitively on his horse, Cisco Kid.
- Karen and her family have been active with the Boy Scouts of America for over 12 years.
- The Millers enjoy their family vacations to the beach.
- Karen is an avid animal lover, especially Mr. Mink, her poodle.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Top producer at Dickens Mitchener 2010-2019