- Juliette joined Dickens Mitchener Associates following a rewarding career as a Registered Nurse/Nurse Anesthetist.
- After working almost 20 years in a demanding role as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Juliette has decided to focus her care and attention to helping clients successfully navigate the Charlotte property market
- Juliette is a 15-year resident of Charlotte giving her extensive knowledge of local neighborhoods, schools, churches, restaurants, gyms, and retail businesses.
- During those 15 years, she has moved four times within local neighborhoods, always using Dickens Mitchener & Associates.
- Juliette grew up in South Carolina, but now considers Charlotte home.
- 1999-University of South Carolina graduate-(BSN/RN)
- 2004-Duke University-Master’s in Science of Nursing/Anesthesia (CRNA)
- Charlotte Country Day School Volunteer
- Christ Church Charlotte Member
- Urban Ministry Volunteer
- 2019 Rising Stars in Real Estate
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)