Juliette Lane is a professional Realtor® who joined Dickens Mitchener Associates following a rewarding career as a Registered Nurse/Nurse Anesthetist. After working almost 20 years in a demanding role as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Juliette has decided to focus her care and attention to helping clients successfully navigate the Charlotte property market. “Being a Nurse Anesthetist taught me that communication and preparation are essential elements of a positive outcome, and that time is always of the essence”.
Juliette is a 15-year resident of Charlotte giving her extensive knowledge of local neighborhoods, schools, churches, restaurants, gyms, and retail businesses. During those 15 years she has moved four times within the local neighborhoods, always using Dickens Mitchener Associates. “After moving 4 times, I have experienced all the different aspects of buying, selling, renovating, organizing, decorating, and moving. Dickens Mitchener always made the transition a seamless process.”
Juliette grew up in South Carolina, but now considers Charlotte home. “It has been an exceptional place to live, work, play, and raise children. We have grown roots here, and I cannot imagine living elsewhere. My ultimate goal is to help clients find a house that feels like home”.
- 1995-Graduate Summerville (SC) High School
- 1999-University of South Carolina graduate-(BSN/RN)
- 2004-Duke University-master’s in science of Nursing/Anesthesia (CRNA)
- 2018-Licensed Realtor®/Broker
- 2019-Charlotte Regional Realtor® association
- 2019-National Association of Realtors®
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Urban Ministry- Volunteer
- Christ Church Charlotte- Member
- Charlotte Country Day School- Volunteer