- Upon graduating high school in Miami, FL – Johana moved to Charlotte and attended Queens University.
- She graduated with a Business degree and a mixed concentration of accounting and marketing.
- After graduation, she worked as a product manager for a technology startup until it was acquired.
- Her family has always been in real estate – mainly commercial (land, rentals, small hotels, warehouses) and she decided to get her license for investment purposes.
- Johana has lived in Matthews, Southpark, Ballantyne, Dilworth, and Myers Park.
- Johana is married to a Charlotte native, they have two daughters (Sofia 15 and Gabriela 11) and live in Myers Park.
- Personal hobbies are traveling, exercising, and spending time with her family.
- She also loves volunteering at her children’s school.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®