JoAnna is the agent you’ve been looking for; treating you like a member of her family. She’s been living in Charlotte since 1986 and has an abundance of knowledge about the Charlotte and surrounding area, CMS and Union County Schools, and the neighborhoods they encompass.
When you partner with JoAnna, you’ll find her professional and friendly demeanor will immediately put you at ease. JoAnna’s fierce negotiating skills and unique knack for problem solving will be much appreciated along the way. She also has an amazing team that works with her daily to ensure every detail is not missed! She loves her job and more importantly strives to deliver excellent results whether you’re buying, selling, or both!
She’s worked in real estate her entire adult life. Prior to being a Realtor, she was the Deputy Executive Director of the Greater Charlotte Apartment Association, a Property Manager, and has a college degree in Real Estate. JoAnna originally hails from Jamestown, NY, is in her 29th year of marriage, and has two children (ages 16 & 20).
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
SLS® Strategic Listing Specialist
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- International Rett Syndrome Foundation – present
- United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation – present
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – present
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation – present
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital – present