JoAnna hails from Jamestown, NY (Western NY – home of Lucille Ball). She relocated to Charlotte as a teenager in 1986, is in her 28th year of marriage, and she and her husband have two children. JoAnna started her real estate career in the apartment industry as a property manager, worked 18 years at the Greater Charlotte Apartment Association with her last role serving as Deputy Executive Director, and has a college degree in Real Estate.
She has been buying and selling homes personally since 1994. Since 1986, she’s been living in Charlotte and has an abundance of knowledge about the Queen City and surrounding areas, CMS and Union County Schools, and the neighborhoods they encompass. She’s especially experienced with all of South Charlotte, Union County, Fort Mill, and Indian Land, SC.
When working with JoAnna, you’ll find that her professionalism and friendly demeanor will immediately put you at ease. JoAnna also has an amazing team that works with her to ensure no detail is missed. Her organizational skills and unique knack for problem solving are much appreciated along the way.
We asked JoAnna what she loves best about her work as a Realtor® and she responded, “I absolutely love that I can make such a positive difference in people’s lives – whether I’m helping a family find their dream home or assisting another family in selling so they can move on to the next chapter in their lives. I am able to build life-long relationships and it’s extremely rewarding from start to finish.”
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
SLS® Strategic Listing Specialist
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- International Rett Syndrome Foundation – present
- United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation – present
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – present
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation – present
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital – present