- Jimmy Rountree teamed up with his mother Sharon in 2002 to start selling homes in the greater Charlotte area.
- Jimmy brings his own unique skill-set to the table as an agent and Broker-in-Charge at Dickens Mitchener.
- Rountree moved with his family to Charlotte as a young boy.
- His experience as a sales manager in the food service and restaurant industries makes him a natural for residential real estate sales.
- Jimmy’s partnership with his mother provides the service, attention and availability that their clients require, along with a passion and positive attitude that goes beyond the call of duty
- Jimmy, his wife and their daughter enjoy living in the Cotswold neighborhood of Charlotte.
- Charlotte Magazine Five Star Winner/Best in Client Satisfaction
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener’s Top Team in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018