Following a family tradition of working in real estate, Jimmy Rountree teamed up with his mother Sharon in 2002 to start selling homes in the greater Charlotte area. Even coming from a long line of Realtors®, Jimmy brings his own unique skill-set to the table as an agent and Broker-in-Charge at Dickens Mitchener. Using his intimate understanding of the Charlotte area and real estate market, he is able to dig deep to understand his clients’ precise real estate needs.
Jimmy moved with his family to Charlotte as a young boy. His experience as a sales manager in the food service and restaurant industries makes him a natural for residential real estate sales. He is patient, understanding and detail oriented, making the buying and selling processes as seamless as possible. Jimmy’s partnership with his mother provides the service, attention and availability that their clients require, along with a passion and positive attitude that goes beyond the call of duty. Jimmy, his wife and their daughter enjoy living in the Cotswold neighborhood of Charlotte.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina
- Consistent top producer at Dickens Mitchener
- Dickens Mitchener’s Top Team in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018
- Charlotte Magazine Five Star Winner/Best in Client Satisfaction
- Carolina Multiple Listings Services
- Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®