- Born and raised in Weston, Mass., Jen graduated from Princeton University with degrees in English and Art History.
- Prior to her career in real estate, Jen spent seven years on Wall Street working in Interest Rate Sales, where she gained an intimate knowledge of financial markets and investment strategies.
- After moving to Charlotte, Jen joined Dickens Mitchener and quickly emerged as one of Charlotte's top real estate agents.
- As an NYC transplant herself, Jen is particularly experienced and skilled in assisting transferees with their relocations to Charlotte.
- Jen currently lives in Myers Park, and specializes in Charlotte’s most sought-after neighborhoods.
- Jen is also quite well-versed in Charlotte's surrounding suburbs, ranging from Mooresville to Matthews and everything in between.
- Jen is a mom to two boys and a border collie rescue
- Member of the Junior League of Charlotte
- Princeton University Alumni Schools Committee Chair for the Charlotte Region
- Charlotte Observer "Rising Star" in 2019
- Jen loves riding her Peloton, yoga, hiking, and spending time with friends at Charlotte's breweries and wine bars
- Jen is the Vice Chair of the 2020-2021 JLC Charlotte LBDI ("Little Black Dress Initiative"), a poverty awareness and fundraising campaign
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer 2017 & 2019
- Dickens Mitchener 2019 President's Circle