- After more than 20 fulfilling years in education and non-profit service, Jennifer Lee transitioned to serving others through her love of real estate.
- A third-generation REALTOR®/Broker, she has learned from the more than 75 years of Charlotte real estate expertise in her family.
- She lives by her motto, "Your REALTOR® with the heart of a teacher".
- Jennifer holds a PhD and is a multiple award-winning professional.
- The youngest of three children, she was born and raised in the suburbs of Washington, D.C.
- She is joyfully married to Zach, a Charlotte native.
- They live in South Charlotte with their tabby cat, book collection, and backyard full of wild deer.
- In 2018, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy in Curriculum and Instruction, from Florida Atlantic University.
- After many years of devoted service, she was awarded Teacher of the Year for her school in Palm Beach County, FL.
- She is a voracious reader, a devoted volunteer, and an avid traveler.
- She loves to share knowledge and writes the blog, Home 101.
- She is a proud member of a multi-generational family of military veterans, even tracing her lineage back to the Revolutionary War.
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- She volunteers weekly with Veterans Bridge Home to help military veterans find housing.
- Annual volunteer with Girls On The Run.
- Trinity Episcopal School volunteer and consultant.
- Having completed multiple Habitat for Humanity builds over the years, she is remarkably comfortable on roofs despite a fear of heights.
- One cherished life goal is to visit 50 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Strategic Pricing Specialist
- Workforce Housing Specialist
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- At Home With Diversity (AHWD)
- Canopy REALTOR® Association Government Affairs Committee
- Canopy Regional REALTOR® Association Fair and Affordable Housing Committee